IF NOT NOW, WHEN? MEN’S HEALTH POLICY WEBINAR
MONDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 20.00 UTC.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made very clear the need for an urgent and comprehensive men’s health policy response.
This webinar will share information about progress on men’s health policymaking around the world and about how the case can be made for its further development.
There will be presentations on national men’s health policies, local men’s health policies, how men’s health has been incorporated into other health policies, current campaigns for men’s health policies, and plenty of time for discussion.
This event has been organised by Global Action on Men’s Health and its official journal, the International Journal of Men’s Social and Community Health.
The local times for the webinar are:
- Vancouver, Canada: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 13:00 PDT
- Los Angeles, USA: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 13:00 PDT
- Toronto, Canada: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 16:00 EDT
- Washington DC, USA: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 16:00 EDT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 17:00 BRT
- London, United Kingdom: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 21:00 BST
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 22:00 CEST
- Johannesburg, South Africa: Mon, 27 Sept 2021 at 22:00 SAST
- Kathmandu, Nepal: Tue, 28 Sept 2021 at 01:45 NPT
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Tue, 28 Sept 2021 at 04:00 MYT
- Sydney, Australia: Tue, 28 Sept 2021 at 06:00 AEST
- Auckland, New Zealand: Tue, 28 Sept 2021 at 09:00 NZDT
The webinar will last 90 minutes.
To book a place, register here.
14 July 2021